Family

Royal Family news latest – Furious Prince William ‘HATES Andrew and is terrified ungrateful uncle will destroy Queen’

PRINCE William sees his uncle Andrew as a ‘threat’ to the Royal Family, according to a new report.

The Times reports how the future king is ‘not a fan’ of his uncle the Duke of York, according to insiders.

A source told the newspaper: “William is no fan of Uncle Andrew.”

Andrew’s “ungracious and ungrateful” attitude towards his position is a sticking point for William, and for this reason, he considers his uncle to be “a risk” and “threat to the family.”

“Any suggestion that there isn’t gratitude for the institution, anything that could lead anyone in the public to think that senior members of the royal family aren’t grateful for their position, [William thinks] is really dangerous,” the source continued.

Prince Andrew was forced to step back from public duties in 2019 following crisis talks around his friendship with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

The Duke, who denies the claims against him, has seldom been seen in public during the last few months. He was not included in the official photographs of his daughter Princess Beatrice‘s 2020 wedding, and didn’t return from Scotland when her first child was born last month.

Read our Royal Family live blog below for the latest updates…

  • Style it out

    MEGHAN Markle was seen making visits to the estate of a beauty marketing firm executive in a hint she may be about to launch her own cosmetic line.

    Meghan, 40, reportedly made visits to Guthy-Renker co-founder Bill Guthy’s home in Carpinteria, California, with husband Prince Harry, 37, and her mum Doria several times between February and March.

    Harry and Meghan had also flown on a private jet owned by the cosmetics firm during a tour of New York City, the Daily Mail reported

    There has since been speculation that Meghan could be about to launch her own cosmetics line – following in the footsteps of supermodel Cindy Crawford, Jennifer Lopez and Heidi Klum.

    The Sussexes were seen driving from Mr Guthy’s estate with Meghan beside him and her mum Doria Ragland in the backseat on March 1.

  • Prince Andrew faces ‘disaster’

    The Duke of York’s “car crash” Newsnight interview – in which he bizarrely claimed he doesn’t sweat – should warn him off giving evidence, Angela Levin says.

    Writer Ms Levin, who has penned an authorised biography of Prince Harry, says Andrew had just three options to explore ahead of the civil case.

    Speaking on talkRADIO, Ms Levin said: “One was to ignore it, pretend it didn’t happen, he didn’t know anything about it. We’ve seen that hasn’t worked – it hasn’t gone away. He thought it would all disappear into the night. It hasn’t.

    “The second one was to go to America and answer all the questions and nit-pick apart the accusations, which is quite dangerous. Remember how he was on Newsnight and then think of him on the stand, giving evidence.

    “I think it would be a disaster for him.

    “The third one is to try to worm out the fact that his accuser doesn’t have a case.”

  • Out of touch

    Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have been accused of being “out of touch” by royal experts who say that in five years time “no one will be listening to them.”

    Katie Nicholl, Royal Correspondent at Vanity Fair appeared on True Royalty TV’s programme The Royal Beat where she discussed the Sussex’s recent visit to a New York City School.

    Speaking on the show she said: “Turning up at an underprivileged school in Harlem in a couture coat that costs more than the combined incomes of most of those parents at the school – it doesn’t make any sense. It just shows them to not be in touch.” 

    Author and royal expert Robert Jobson agrees, telling the programme: “If they’d been shielded by the ‘royal umbrella’, they wouldn’t be falling into so many of these traps, and they’d probably still have a degree of popularity, and a chance to have a voice. 

    “I don’t think that in five years’ time people will be listening.” 

  • Inside Kate Middleton’s bargain wardrobe

    She may live in a palace and have access to glittering tiaras, but Kate Middleton often prefers to wear bargain high street items.

    The Duchess of Cambridge, 39, has been known to wear jewellery as cheap as £1.50, so it can be easy for budget-savvy fans to copy her royal style.

    Here, Fabulous takes a look at the mum-of-three’s high-street staples…

    £16 Zara dress
    £1.50 Accessorize earrings
    £20 M&S trainers
    £35 Asos dress
    £39 Warehouse jumper
    £59.99 Zara blazer
    £75 Topshop dress

  • Stepping forward

    Last month, the BBC aired a documentary on the life of Prince Philip featuring personal recollections from his loved ones.

    And Meghan and Harry have given a series of interviews this year – beginning with their bombshell Oprah chat in March.

    The couple were also reportedly miked up on a recent visit to New York – sparking rumours they may have been filming for a new series on their lives.

    The Sussexes were followed by their own personal videographer during the trip.

    The cameraman closely followed the pair around the city and even ran ahead of them for the perfect shot before they toured the 9/11 Memorial on Thursday, according to Page Six.

    A Kensington Palace spokesperson for Kate declined to comment.

  • Andrew suit affecting Royals ‘really badly’

    Angela Levin said the suit is affecting the Royal Family “very badly” – and no matter what the outcome, the damage to Andrew’s reputation will be “permanent”.

    “Here’s the prince, the second son of Her Majesty, and he’s just going on and on and pretending in his rather pompous way he’s above all this nonsense,” she said.

    Despite a series of PR catastrophes in recent years, Andrew was reportedly so confident the case would collapse that he was plotting a return to the royal frontline.

    But he’s now understood to be “worried”.

    One source said: “There has been a dramatic shift in mood and the reality that this could not only go on for many months, if not years, as well as costing potentially millions of pounds is very real.”

  • No return for big day

    PRINCE Harry will not be returning to the UK for Remembrance Day, instead choosing to fly to New York to honour veterans, it’s reported.

    News the duke will stay in the US for the commemoration comes after it was confirmed he and Meghan also won’t make it back for a postponed party celebrating Princess Diana.

    Harry – who served in the Army for a decade, completing two tours of Afghanistan – will instead present the inaugural Intrepid Valor Awards in the Big Apple next month.

    The ceremony will pay tribute to veterans and military families “living with the invisible wounds of war”, the Telegraph reports.

  • Opening up to the Met Police

    MET Police has spoken to the woman who claimed she was raped and sexually assaulted by Prince Andrew when she was just 17.

    Virginia Roberts has alleged that in 2001 she was trafficked to London from the US by billionaire paedo Jeffrey Epstein and forced to have sex with Prince Andrew at his pal Ghislaine Maxwell’s home.

    The decision to now speak with Roberts comes after she filed a civil lawsuit in August accusing the duke of “rape in the first degree” after a visit to Tramp nightclub in Mayfair.

    The Duke has claimed that he has had “no recollection” of ever meeting her.

  • Kate’s meeting (Continued…)

    She visited University College London and met scientists behind the Children of the 2020s project.

    The initiative tracks the lives of babies born in 2021 over five years and looks into how their childhoods are influenced by factors including where they grow up.

    Kate is known to be shy – and was first heard speaking publicly when she and William officially announced their engagement.

    However, in the past few years, she has stepped forward into the spotlight more frequently.

    She recently stunned on the red carpet at the premier of James Bond film No Time to Die – and bravely held a giant tarantula as she met students in Northern Ireland.

    The royals have taken part in a series of programmes across a range of different channels this year.

  • Kate Middleton in private talks with TV boss

    KATE Middleton is reportedly in early talks with a TV boss over plans to make a documentary on early childhood development.

    The mum-of-three had a meeting with a high-powered executive from production company 72 Films earlier this week.

    However, no programme has yet been commissioned and well-placed sources say the chat was for “preliminary and research purposes”.

    If Kate does decide to sign up for a documentary, she’ll be following in the footsteps of her husband and brother- and sister-in-law.

    It’s believed TV bosses want Kate to be part of a programme on how children develop and learn – a subject of huge interest for the duchess.

  • Met Police will drop case against Prince Andrew

    The Met Police says it will take no further action after conducting a review of evidence relating to sex crime allegations against Prince Andrew & Jeffrey Epstein.

    Met Commissioner Cressida Dick, said in August that detectives would look at the allegations for a third time although they would not start an investigation.

    “As a matter of procedure MPS (Metropolitan Police Service) officers reviewed a document released in August 2021 as part of a U.S. civil action,” the police said in a statement on Monday.

    “This review has concluded and we are taking no further action.”

    In her civil lawsuit, Giuffre, 38, has accused Andrew of forcing her to have sex when she was underage at the London home of Epstein’s longtime associate Ghislaine Maxwell.

    She also said Andrew, 61, abused her at Epstein’s mansion in Manhattan, and on Epstein’s private island in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

  • To return, or not to return?

    The Duke and Duchess of Sussex COULD return to the UK to make an appearance at a party in honour of Princess Diana which is due to take place on Tuesday.

    As many as 100 guests, including Prince William and Elton John, are expected to attend the celebration. The party was initially planned for the unveiling of the Princess Diana statue.

    It will take place at Kensington Palace, and Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are weighing up whether or not to attend.

  • Lack of energy

    Biographer Andrew Morton claimed that Kate was exhausted in the run up to the Sussexes’ royal wedding due to her being pregnant with third child, Prince Louis.

    In his unauthorised biography, Meghan: A Hollywood Princess, Andrew claims Kate being pregnant for the majority of Meghan’s wedding preparations got in the way of a friendship developing.

    He said: “Kate and Meghan were neither sisters nor, unlike Fergie and Diana, friends before they joined the Royal Family.

    “What is more, during the build-up to Meghan’s wedding, Kate was experiencing her third difficult pregnancy and was focused on her own welfare. She did not have much energy to bond with her new neighbour.

    “When they sat together in the royal box to watch the Ladies’ Singles Final at Wimbledon in July 2018, the two women were still getting to know one another.”

  • How Meghan’s royal comeback shows she’s ‘resilient’ following Megxit

    Since stepping back from the royal family, Meghan Markle appears to have adopted a “steely determination that wasn’t there before”, says a body language expert. 

    The Duchess of Sussex stepped down as a senior royal in 2020 and is now making a “resilient” comeback following the end of her parental leave, claims Judi James. 

    Judi told Fabulous: “New York Meghan and Time mag cover’s Meghan reveal a woman with a much more steely look in both her eye expression and her body posing and movement. 

    “She is also seen looking more independently powerful and much more like a leader.

    “Now she has the profile but without the restrictions we can see the much steelier version of Meghan, who looks determined to change the world for the better and sooner rather than later.”

  • Amanda Staveley turned down Prince Andrew’s marriage proposal

    AMANDA STAVELEY has led the Saudi Arabia-backed consortium trying to take over Newcastle United since 2017.

    Finally, the mega-connected businesswoman has been successful – with the £300m Toon takeover now announced.

    Amanda was courted by ‘Randy Andy’ Prince Andrew.

    However, two years later the former blonde model, who stands 6ft tall in heels, turned down his hand in marriage because she didn’t want to become a Royal.

  • Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will NOT fly back to UK

    Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will not be making a return to the UK for a postponed party to celebrate Princess Diana.

    The Sussexes had been weighing up whether to join his brother William and 100 guests, including Sir Elton John, at the rearranged bash later this month.

    Harry, 37, flew back for the scaled-down unveiling of the Diana statue in July, without Meghan, 40, who had just given birth, but a reception was shelved due to Covid-19 restrictions.

    The party to honour Di with her friends and family will now take place at Kensington Palace a week on Tuesday.

    It was always thought Harry wanted to return for the hour-long celebration of his mother’s life when it was rearranged.

    But now it has been confirmed by a spokesperson for the Sussexes that the couple will not be returning for the bash, reports The Telegraph.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

close