It’s the most wonderful—and disorderly—time of the year.
With so many people flying home this holiday season, flight delays and cancellations are inevitable, leaving down-on-their-luck travelers looking for hotels in unfamiliar cities.
Well, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts has teamed up with Lowes to offer a free stay in a room decked-out with holiday cheer and coziness that can soothe even the most frustrated of flyers.
On one of the busiest travel days of the year, the evening before Thanksgiving, Wyndham has set-aside 50 free stays for travelers in need, hoping to evoke “home for the holidays” for stranded passengers in five of the biggest airports in the U.S.
File this information in your baggage, in case you find yourself stranded on the night of Wednesday, Nov. 23rd in one of these five airports: La Guardia in New York, LAX in Los Angeles, O’Hare in Chicago, DFW in Dallas, and Miami Int’l Airport.
Lowe’s will decorate the rooms to be winter wonderlands “to channel the magic of the holiday season”. Ten rooms will be available at each of the 5 major airports.
“We know that there are few things more frustrating than being stuck in an unfamiliar city during the holidays, away from the creature comforts of home, family and friends,” said Lowe’s marketing exec Jen Wilson. “We’re thrilled to have the chance to provide select travelers with a memorable holiday experience.”
“While our Holiday Home Layover experience cannot replace the feeling of being with loved ones during the holidays, it will surely bring some warmth,” said Lisa Checchio, CMO Wyndham Hotels & Resorts.
Here’s what to do if you need a room…
- Visit the Holiday Home Layover website.
- The webpage will show the list of 5 participating hotels.
- Each of the five hotels will have a total of 10 rooms available.
- If there are no more rooms available at a specific location, that hotel location will be grayed out—and the user will be unable to select it from the list.
- If rooms are available at a location the user will select the location, complete the registration form, and land on the Thank-You page, which will confirm their booking.
- User will receive a confirmation email that will include the location of the hotel, hotel phone number, and unique booking code provided by Wyndham.
- Winner will need to present travel documents while checking-in at the hotel.
- When all 50 rooms have been reserved, users will no longer be able to select a location.
You can, of course, shop for all the Lowe’s holiday décor used to furnish the Home Layover rooms by visiting LowesHomeLayover.com.
SHARE the FREE Rooms With All Your Traveling Family and Friends on Social Media…