THE draw for tonight’s National Lottery EuroMillions (May 13, 2022) has taken place, with life-changing money prizes at stake.
Check the outcomes to see in case you have simply gained a fortune and bagged sufficient to start out that jet-set life-style you all the time dreamed of.
Every EuroMillions ticket additionally baggage you an automated entry into the UK Millionaire Maker, which ensures no less than one participant will pocket £1million in each draw.
You can discover out when you’re a winner by checking your ticket towards tonight’s numbers beneath.
Tonight’s National Lottery EuroMillions profitable numbers are 03, 11, 17, 45, 48 and the Lucky Stars are: 04, 08.
The UK Millionaire Maker Selection winner is: XLLN72006.
Tonight’s National Lottery Thunderball profitable numbers are 02, 06, 13, 29, 38 and the Thunderball is 08.
TOP 5 BIGGEST LOTTERY WINS IN THE WORLD
- £1.308 billion (Powerball) on January 13 2016 within the US, for which three profitable tickets had been bought, stays historical past’s greatest lottery prize
- £1.267 billion (Mega Million) a winner from South Carolina took their time to return ahead to assert their prize in March 2019 not lengthy earlier than the April deadline
- £633.76 million (Powerball draw) from a winner from Wisconsin
- £625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk of Chicopee, Massachusetts claimed the jackpot in August 2017
- £575.53 million (Powerball) A fortunate pair of winners scooped the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018
The first EuroMillions draw passed off on February 7, 2004, by three organisations: France’s Française des Jeux, Loterías y Apuestas del Estado in Spain and the Camelot within the UK.
One of the UK’s greatest prizes was up for grabs on December, 4, 2020 with a whopping £175million EuroMillions jackpot, which might make a winner richer than Adele.
Another earlier UK winner who’s entire life was altered with their jackpot was a participant who needed to stay nameless on October 8, 2019. They walked off with a cool £170,221,000.
Colin and Chris Weir, from Largs in Scotland, netted an enormous £161,653,000 within the July 12, 2011.
Adrian and Gillian Bayford, from Haverhill, Suffolk, picked up £148,656,000 after they performed the draw on August, 10, 2012, whereas Jane Park grew to become Britain’s youngest lottery winner when she scooped up £1 million in 2013.
The odds of profitable any EuroMillions prize are 1 in 13.
Could tonight’s jackpot of £14million see you handing in your discover and swapping the day by day commute for slurping champagne on an excellent yacht or mendacity again on a personal seaside within the Bahamas?