Discovery and AT&T have introduced that the mix of their media belongings has now finalized and the newly shaped firm of Warner Bros. Discovery will start buying and selling on the inventory market in the present day. Here’s what you might want to know in regards to the new leisure powerhouse and its inventory.
- What is Warner Bros. Discovery? It’s a brand new firm shaped by combining the media belongings of Discovery with WarnerMedia, which is owned by AT&T. The newly mixed firm known as Warner Bros. Discovery. It’s principally Discovery plus WarnerMedia’s belongings.
- So, does AT&T nonetheless exist independently? Yes. AT&T remains to be its personal firm. Only its WarnerMedia belongings had been spun off.
- What are Warner Bros. Discovery’s merchandise? Warner Bros. Discovery now owns CNN, CNN+, DC, Eurosport, HBO, HBO Max, HGTV, Food Network, Investigation Discovery, TLC, TNT, TBS, truTV, Travel Channel, MotorTrend, Animal Planet, Science Channel, New Line Cinema, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, and Turner Classic Movies, in addition to another media belongings. That’s along with the Discovery Channel and Warner Bros. Entertainment.
- What market will Warner Bros. Discovery commerce on? Warner Bros. Discovery will commerce on the Nasdaq.
- When will Warner Bros. Discovery start buying and selling? Warner Bros. Discovery begins buying and selling on Monday, April 11, 2022.
- What is Warner Bros. Discovery’s inventory ticker image? Warner Bros. Discovery will commerce below the ticker WBD.
- Anything else to know? Thanks to its asset lineup, Warner Bros. Discovery now owns the media rights to a number of the most iconic characters of all time, together with Harry Potter and Batman.